Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Re: [jakarta.ee-spec] Help converting specification documentation

On 6/4/20 1:46 PM, Felipe wrote:
I tried to follow this steps: https://github.com/jakartaee/specification-committee/blob/master/steps_javaee_to_jakartaee.adoc

But I don't have access to IPzilla, so I'm not sure if just changing the references to JakartaEE does the job.

preparation step which should be the only one requiring access to ipzilla was done through https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/saaj-api/issues/59

you may also take a look at https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jax-ws-api/pull/119 to see what kind of changes are expected

thanks,
--lukas