Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Subscribe and further promote Jakarta EE youtube channel!

Perfect!!!

Congratulations!!!

Done.

BR

@edivargas - CTO weex
Oracle/SUN Java Champion
JUG's: www.javaup.org.mx
Mobile (+52) 55 3334 9115
       (+52) 55 7070 9866
Twitter/Google/Yahoo: edivargas
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EdivargasJVG

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 9:29 AM Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

As promised, we are launching the Jakarta EE youtube channel. Please subscribe to it!!

We have migrated all of the Jakarta EE related videos (e.g. Jakarta EE Community calls, Tech talks, JakartaOne Livestream videos, etc.) from the EF youtube channel to this new channel, made the videos live yesterday and prepared everything to officially launch today.

We have also created a social kit for members, please use it to promote on your channels. As usual we need your help and support to promote and grow the Jakarta EE youtube channel.

Thank you for your ongoing support!

Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse