Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Update call - April 8th, 2020

Hello Jakarta EE community, Amelia and Jonathan!

Thanks for your feedback, it is always good to hear from you all.

As always, the Agenda document is one level up from the folder you are looking at here when pointing to the PPT we will use tomorrow and the direct link to the Agenda file is this.

I also send out every month as part of my monthly update section on how to get and stay connected. I will start including that in all my emails to the community. I think that may help

Stay Connected With the Jakarta EE Community

The Jakarta EE community is very active and there are a number of channels to help you stay up to date with all of the latest and greatest news and information. Tanja Obradovic’s blog summarizes the community engagement plan, which includes:

·  Social media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn Group

·  Newsletters, blogs, and emails: Eclipse newsletter, Jakarta EE blogs, monthly update emails to jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx (also published as blogs link above)

·  Meetings: Jakarta Tech Talks, Jakarta EE Update, Jakarta Town Hall, and Eclipse Foundation events and conferences

Subscribe to your preferred channels today. And, get involved in the Jakarta EE Working Group to help shape the future of open source, cloud native Java.

Bookmark the Jakarta EE Community Calendar to learn more about Jakarta EE-related plans and check the date for the next Jakarta Tech Talk.

Best Regards,
Tanja