Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

+1

The stability also would have to be guaranteed.
MP showed some very bad behavior in other features like Health or Metrics where this was even so bad it affected the downstream products by Red Hat or IBM and it had to be reverted.
That is nothing that must happen in a standards platform.

Sure there could be "preview" features along the lines of the JDK but the stable ones cannot be broken every other month.
And especially the biggest poster child and player in the Microframework space Spring has many features that came with Spring Framework and have been stable for almost two decades.

Werner