Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Fork Eclipse MicroProfile Configuration as Jakarta Configuration.

That was one proposal, but I believe the latest discussion for a MicroProfile WG is here: https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/microprofile/yeYDvjBj6gM/-wu6oUaYBgAJ

Jon

On Wed, Apr 1, 2020 at 4:43 PM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
MP Working Group, I thought there was a common "Cloud Native Java WG" for both, or is that just to handle MicroProfile?

Werner