Re: [jakarta.ee-community] New JakartaEE "Subscribe" mailing list stickers design (UPDATE)

Still feels very cluttered and it's hard to notice the actual QR-Code.
Although none of the trademark sensitive images are there what is e.g. the purpose of the dog?;-)
IMO it could use an empty white margin around the code with no thingies floating around.
That might do it.

Werner