Re: [jakarta.ee-community] YAML Parser For Jakarta EE

Hi Mihai,

That is awesome!

Thank you.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 12:13 PM Mihai A. <amihaiemil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that we're actively working on a YAML parser who's API sticks very close to the one of JSON-P:

Similarly to JSON-P's Json class, the entry point is class Yaml. Builders and readers also try to follow the same pattern. The user works only with Java Interfaces so decoration and polymorphism are very easily achieved.

Compared to others, it is very clean and intuitive, it requires almost 0 learning time. Exception messages are also very meaningful. For instance, in the case of bad indentation, it'll tell you exactly which line's indentation is incorrect and why.

The feature list is still incomplete, but as I said, it's actively being worked on with new releases almost every week.

Feel free to use it in your Jakarta EE related projects, open any issues you may encounter and we'll help asap.

Best regards,