Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Is backward incompatibility change allowed in Jakarta EE?

Why is it different except the Specification Committee may not always be the last decision maker?
Alex works at a company (Mulesoft) so he's not as independent and individual as Arjan or I may be, Ivar now represents Eclipse Foundation, but a JUG and an individual committer each have a vote in the Spec Committee and Steering Committee (in fact Alex currently does in both, that's a little sad, seems LJC lost some of their representatives after the JClarity takeover or so?)
However, there are 2 votes representing "the community" and we could make the difference for some votes, especially the ones where no supermajority is required.

Werner