Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 9 APIs - what's required? what's allowed?

Hi,

I asked for this for Jakarta Authentication. As mentioned in the original post about this, it's not a big deal for me. If it's allowed or even expected, I can add the missing generics (e.g. Map to Map<String, String> in method arguments), otherwise Jakarta EE 10 is fine too.

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 9:51 AM Mark Thomas <markt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/02/2020 20:07, Markus KARG wrote:
> I think that generics should be allowed as long as they are unbounded.
> -Markus

+1. That should be sufficient to fix most if not all of the "missing
generics" issues in the projects I'm involved in.

Mark