Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE Development Workspace - Slack invite

how amazing to share such a candid follow up Craig!

+1 on everything you stated, focused on:

quote starts:
Caveat:  You do need to give up on expecting instantaneous response to your questions.

Benefit:  You get to hear what everyone in your community, all over the world, has to say.  (Leads to the "English only" question, but that's not my issue here).

Benefit:  Most serious discussion email lists are archived and indexed, so they provide a historical resource for people trying to catch up on what has happened before.
quote ends.

when i  see discuss via public forums something as simple as adopting a new communication tool that enables voices & feedback where a safe environment makes it so more of us are willing to step in and share, I smile. THIS is what will lead Jakarta EE to an OK  future.

I would love for everything in Jakarta to become more open to the Community to enable such a loop-in to quick adjustments that represents ownership and the understanding that 1 voice that has valuable logic is impossible to ignore or set aside. Craig- you and the others who have shared are valuable not only b/c you choose to show and share but b/c by telling your story, you bring us closer to understanding how to collaborate.

Just beautiful,