From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        02/04/2020 12:05
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] version numbers and release qualifiers
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

As _expression_ Language used "-RC1", and we said here we just pick one, I guess that is the one to use going forward?

See https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/jakarta/el/jakarta.el-api/4.0.0-RC1/

Kind regards,
Arjan

On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 8:17 PM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No and of course some of the other vendors that not only because they pay sometimes higher fees, but also because they have a large customer base also voiced their practices and preferences, so it isn't just individuals like us.

Werner