Re: [jakarta.ee-community] version numbers and release qualifiers

Bill,

Thanks a lot for updating that.
A large number of Eclipse projects, not only MicroProfile but also most others like the IDE and plugins tend to use upper-case for
M       - milestone
RC      - release candidate

"B" is not so commonly used, but I would say, a consistent way of applying them is best.
Therefore I guess based on the other Eclipse numbering schemes and conventions, uppercase feels better.
Werner