[jakarta.ee-community] January 9th 2020, monthly email update for Jakarta EE community

Hello All,

We had a very busy and productive year and even busier one is ahead of us! So let me wish you all Happy New Year and invite you to get involved and help out with the next Jakarta EE 9 release!

Here are updates on what we have been focusing on during the month of late November and December:

  • The Jakarta EE 8 Retrospective Is Complete
  • The Jakarta EE 9 Release Plan Is Ready for Specification Committee Review
  • Reminder: We Need Your Help to Jakartify Specifications
  • Jakarta EE 2020 Marketing Plan Finalized
  • Upcoming Events
  • Join Community Update Calls
  • November and December Event Summary
  • Stay Connected With the Jakarta EE Community
And finally here is the link to the blog with all details Update for Jakarta EE community: January 2020.

We are always welcoming and looking for your feedback!

Thank You for your interest and involvement in Jakarta EE.
Best Regards,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse