Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Expected behavior of calling javax.servlet.ServletRequest#getInputStream after javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest#getPart

Behrang,

 I don't think you will find that this is tomcat-specific. When you call HttpServletRequest.getPart/s, this consumes the input stream of the request body, so naturally you cannot also consume it.
You will find that this is the same on jetty.

Jan