Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Meeting Minutes

Hi everyone,

any news on this one? According to Ivar's mail on the jakartaee-platform-dev list, it looks like there are weekly meetings of the Steering Committee, but the latest published meeting minutes are over 8 weeks old. It is even worse for the Specification Committee which hasn't published meeting minutes for over 10 weeks.

As mentioned before, these minutes are the only way for the community to learn what happens behind the scenes.

Christian