Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JCache anyone?

Cen,

I guess Greg from Hazelcast can confirm that, but when I spoke to him about it at JCrete where possible features for Jakarta EE were discussed in a few sessions, he did not sound overly enthusiastic about either of them based on the feedback from the community in those threads (and of course with JCache he also has to have his co Spec Lead Oracle on board for either of these)

Regards,

Werner