Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Remaining specification documents

Hi Christian,

We are working on that as we speak. I hope we’ll have news on that shortly.

Best,
Tanja

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 28, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Christian Kaltepoth <christian@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I wonder if there are any news regarding the contribution of the other specification documents. Is there any chance that they will be contributed soon? Will they be contributed at all? Or do the spec projects have to rewrite the specification documents from the scratch.

I know that there has been some discussion about this in the past, but it would be great to get an update about the current status.

Thanks

Christian