Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Question

Although the opinions on whether JSON-P and/or -B could be seen as best practices for builds that support the Java Module System VARY,...  ;-)

On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 12:21 AM Werner Keil <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Andy,

Thanks, great work on a project level. There should be more on the platform level here  https://github.com/orgs/eclipse-ee4j/projects  but the current boards are still for Jakarta EE 8 and some of them could be a little outdated.

Although the opinions on whether JSON-P and/or -B could be seen as best practices for builds that support the Java Module System, what they both demonstrate is a "chaining" of modules between two related specs. We hope to see more of that from Jakarta EE 9 onward.

Werner