Re: [jakarta.ee-community] targeting JDK 8 *and* JDK 11?

That's an interesting question, there is no real Maven support, but for only 2 separate JDKs, the way we build the JSR 385 API should work: https://github.com/unitsofmeasurement/unit-api

In the Indriya RI I started to experiment with a Maven Multi Version JAR plug in, but that seems incompatible with OSGI meta information (it won't put it there or overwrite those by other plug-ins) and it had a tendency to duplicate the entire codebase instead of just a few classes that are different.

Maven AntRun seems more reliable at least for 2 JDKs. I have not tried e.g. 8, 11 and say 13, but would be happy to help explore this if Jakarta EE has a need for it.

Werner