From:        arjan tijms <arjan.tijms@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        09/11/2019 09:34 AM
Subject:        [EXTERNAL] Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE 8 Specs in PDF
Sent by:        jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

It's "correct" in the sense that the real spec documents haven't been transferred yet. The current ones that are released (most of them) are just the bare minimum. We call them boilerplate specs.

We expect that sometime in the future the existing Java EE spec documents or a subset of those will be transferred.

Kind regards,
Arjan