From: Shabnam Mayel <shabnam.mayel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jakarta.ee-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [jakarta.ee-community] Join us for the Cloud Native Java Networking Event at Oracle Code One
Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 12:45

Hi All,

The Eclipse Foundation is an Oracle Code One sponsor this year and we are organizing a Cloud Native Java networking evening at TableTop Tap House on Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

If you are planning to go to this year’s Code One conference, please join us for this free event to mark the release of Jakarta EE 8, celebrate MicroProfile innovation, and connect your fellow community members. Please register here!

Please note that everyone attending must be pre-registered, so download or print your tickets for validation at the door. Also, space is limited and is filling up quickly, so be sure to register soon!

A big thank you to IBM and Red Hat for sponsoring this event!

Regards,

Shabnam

--
Shabnam Mayel
Senior Marketing Lead, Cloud Native Java | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Jakarta EE | Eclipse Foundation: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration