[jakarta.ee-community] Reminder: Jakarta EE Update call - Tuesday August 27, 2019 @11 AM EST

Hello Jakarta EE community,

quick reminder about theĀ  Jakarta EE Update call on Tuesday, August 27. As we are very much focused on the upcoming release of the Jakarta EE 8 in September, this time we will provide a short update on the progress and mayor events relevant to the release, as well as ECE 2019.

Here is the link to the Jakarta EE Community Calendar with dial in details.

We will this folder to store material to be used on the call. The topics to be discussed are:

Agenda

  • Jakarta EE 8 release

    • Status on progress and plans ( Ed Bratt )

  • Marketing update (Shabnam Mayel)

  • JakartaOne Livestream - (Tanja Obradovic)

  • EclipseCon Europe - (Tanja Obradovic)

    • Community events registration and participation

  • Open discussion and questions

Thanks,
Tanja
--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse