From: Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8/3/19 10:08 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: Jakarta EE community discussions <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Reza Rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Help ship Jakarta EE 8: Getting Jakarta Specification PRs across the finish line

Hi Reza, All!

yes, we sure do need paperwork to be in order.

For contributors and/or  committers please refer to below.

Contributors need the following:
Eclipse Contributor Agreement

also please see  How to contribute wiki  that has quite a detailed explanation on how to get started as contributor and then points out the process for getting elected as committer.

Committers need the following:

Eclipse Foundation Membership Agreement

you can read about Committer agreements here
Member Committer and Contributor Agreement or Individual Committer Agreement

Working Group Participation Agreement

The paperwork for committers mostly depends if one is employed by a company that is the Eclipse Foundation member or Working Group member. For a specific questions, we invite people to please get in touch with us and we'll help them though the paperwork process.

HTH,

Tanja