[jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talks talks suggestions and schedule

Hello Jakarta and MicroProfile community,

we had great 5 sessions as part of Jakarta Tech Talks so far with great attendance!

If you have not had a chance to attend live I'd like to invite you to, please review recording of previous sessions @ https://www.meetup.com/jakartatechtalks_/

And then even further, I'd like to invite you to keep updating our Jakarta Tech Talks talks suggestions and schedule spreadsheet
  • sign up to present, please do so on, the first tab
    • title and month to start with is enough and I'll contact you for additional details
  • suggest new topics you'd like to hear about, the second tab
  • list topics you'd like to present on, the second tab

I would love to see sessions scheduled for the rest of the year and work on finding presenters for topics you are interested in.

Thanks,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse