Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jpa-dev] JPA Versioning for data

Sorry, let me explain. Yes, I speak about Hibernate Envers. Now the JPA has a versioning, but it is for optimistic handling of concurrency. The version handling of data/entity like Envers really fits into Enterprise Platform/JPA.

Best regards/Üdvözlettel,
Gergely Molnár