Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Specification acronyms

Markus,
We are working on that finalizing that list...

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn:

https://docs.oracle.com/javaee/7/api/javax/jms/

https://www.eclipse.org/lists/jakartaee-platform-

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j