Re: [jakarta.ee-community] [jakarta.ee-wg] Jakarta EE Community Engagement Update

Thanks Tanja for update!

About importing the new calendar, it is not possible. Please provide the full link and calendar ID by going to the calendar settings under Integrate Calendar.
See below, re-tested again today and same error, thanks.

On Apr 22, 2019, at 8:41 AM, Tanja Obradovic <tanja.obradovic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Re-sending with the correct Calendar link.

Apologies,

Tanja

On 2019-04-22 11:27 a.m., Tanja Obradovic wrote:

Hi All,

I'd like to invite you once again to import new public calendar Jakarta EE Community Calendar that will list all Jakarta related meetings and events. For the time being it lists only Jakarta EE Update call and I would like to point out that the next one is scheduled for May 8th. This week on the various committee calls it would be good to ensure we get  someone from the Working Group leads the call.

I would also invite you all to provide the feedback on the list below as I would like to share this list with the broader Jakarta EE community (jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Many thanks,

Tanja