Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta Tech Talk in May?

Many thanks Reza!!

It is a tough choice, as all sound interesting, but if we do not hear from others I would love to start with either

* Java EE on Azure Magic Mystery Show
* Effective Docker and Kubernetes for Java EE Developers

I will update the spreadsheet with your name for May. and send you email with additional details we need regarding the talk.

Again many thanks!!!
Tanja

On 2019-04-24 12:31 p.m., Reza Rahman wrote:
I am available to speak in May. Of my proposals, the following is what I can present on short notice currently:

* A Bird's Eye View of Java EE 8
* Java EE on Azure Magic Mystery Show
* Effective Docker and Kubernetes for Java EE Developers
* A Freakonomic Take on Open Standards and Jakarta EE
* Reactive Java EE - Let Me Count the Ways!
* HTTP/2 and What it Means for the Java EE Ecosystem

The rest I need more time to prepare and there will be future talk proposals such as "Java EE 8 in Action" and "Impossible is Not a Word: Serverless Enterprise Java". I am OK to wait a bit if these proposals are more compelling instead of what I have in hand now.