Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Java EE Support on Azure

Congrats Reza for your new position with a lot of success.

On Sat, Jan 12, 2019 at 6:45 AM reza_rahman <reza_rahman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Folks,

I am not sure how many of you are aware, but I have recently accepted a position as Principal Program Manager for Java on Azure at Microsoft. As part of my responsibilities, I am undertaking a feasibility study on what it would take for companies to consider Azure for their Java EE application server workloads. If this is something your company would consider I really need your help so Microsoft can steer Azure development in the right direction, both in the short and long term.

There is absolutely no commitment expected but some of your organizationally approved time to talk with me over the phone in the next few weeks. As always, I would really appreciate your help and I believe this is something important for this community and ecosystem. In no way is this related to any sales, evangelism or marketing centric effort. This is really about listening to you without an agenda except for helping create something of value hopefully to all of us on one of the leading cloud platforms.

If you can help me out, please respond privately - ideally to my corporate address at reza.rahman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx. If this is merely noise, please accept my apologies.

Cheers,
Reza