[jakarta.ee-community] Maven Versioning Rules

I sent this to the Specification Committee a few weeks ago and got no feedback,
which I assume means general support.  This seems like a good time to open up
the discussion in case there's anything we missed.

I've updated my Java EE "Maven Versioning Rules" document [1] to use the naming
scheme proposed by David Blevins [2].

Please review the Jakarta EE version [3] and send me feedback.

I'm primarily interested in whether I accurately represented the change from
the old naming rules to the new rules.  I'd prefer not to reopen the entire
discussion that led to the original set of rules.  However, there's lots of
other advice in the document that may need further updating for Jakarta EE
and we could discuss some of those issues.

Finally, while this is represented as "rules", these would clearly be guidelines
as far as EE4J projects are concerned, at least until any aspect of this becomes
a required part of a Jakarta EE specification.

Thanks.

[1] https://javaee.github.io/glassfish/wiki-archive/Maven%20Versioning%20Rules.html
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pm8fjNusxxecoI-9M-eYvnoTkmZTMraQETN7OeVyMnA/edit#heading=h.ma7xbsxflh33