Re: [jakarta.ee-community] removal of java.security.Identity in JDK 12

I’m not concerned about this from a Jakarta EE perspective because as you say this can be fixed in a new release. However I am concerned about what this means for application servers that have already shipped. I would still expect to want to support the use of Java EE 6, 7 & 8 function post the end of support date of Java 11. I would hope that leeway would be provided via the EE CTS requirements for when this happens.