Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Webinar: Creating CI/CD pipelines for EE4J projects

Sorry,  I meant the zoom webinar in this thread.

M.

On 13 Sep 2018 4:03 p.m., "Werner Keil" <werner.keil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which meeting, the Spec Committee, no, that is not open right now.
I asked if it was possible to hold a Public Meeting similar to what the JCP EC (which it is the main successor to) does twice a year.
It could be done in the future, but not at this point.

Werner