Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Webinar: Creating CI/CD pipelines for EE4J projects

No that's a Firewall thing here at a client, everything that looks like chat or file sharing is blocked ;-)
I can verify later and apply it to the JMS master.

I assume https://github.com/eclipse/jnosql-diana and other JNoSQL projects will have to move from
https://github.com/eclipse/ to https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j and also do the same in the TLP sense at Eclipse before they are good to do that?

Werner