Re: [jakarta.ee-community] JAX-RS 2.1.1 Available On Maven Central

Excellent news...congrats!

On Sat, Sep 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM Mihai A. <amihaiemil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Congratulations!

Maybe a silly question, but how can one propose new features for JAX-RS exactly? I have a few ideas, but absolutely no idea who to talk to/how to propose them officialy.

Best regards,
Mihai