Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Contributors on document - The Organization and Management of Enterprise Java Related Projects at Eclipse Foundation

I was making a document to track all the historic specifications of Java EE and Jakarta EE maybe it can help you in some way with your document, however, is not complete (started in JEE 5 and I'm not sure what will happen with some specs for Jakarta EE).

If anyone wants to help me to complete it I'll appreciate

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cHrKoyWCDEyiN74KiQkbgljkGIbAtEHCez3r0wh3cJs/edit?usp=sharing