Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Community help request

Like I said, those kinds of tool choices would be up to the PMC or Eclipse and its Webmasters;-)

BR,

Werner

On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 12:27 PM, Mihai A. <amihaiemil@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Werner,

Well, Rultor is quite configurable via a .rultor.yml file, which should be present in the base ditectory of the repo.

There, you can declare who are the architects - rultor will obey them instantly or ask for their perimission if the commander is not an architect.

Br,
Mihai