Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Jakarta EE in the future

Besides what the other people said, if you are writing Java-based microservice, please checkout microprofile programming model (microprofile.io), which is complementary to Java EE/Jakarta EE. To reiterate, Java for Enterprise (Jakarta EE) is undergoing a big transformation right now and will come out even stronger and nimble.

Thanks
Emily