Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Enabling Travis on repositories

Hi,

Is Travis the CI tool of choice now at Eclipse?

Especially for Jakarta EE chaining builds for certain standards that are used by others looks extremely important and from what I read under https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22293444/chaining-builds-in-the-travisci Travis has never offered that.

So while having more than one build tool there's probably nothing wrong with, some or most Jakarta EE specs should also look into a proper Jenkins pipeline, which Eclipse Foundation offers (not sure about the scale for all the new Jakarta projects though?;-)

Werner