Re: [jakarta.ee-community] A Composable Platform Over Profiles

I think here you are talking about software outside of Jakarta EE showing that they work with a specific Jakarta EE implemenation. That’s a totally different conversation.  We are concerned here with what makes a product a Jakarta EE product, not how other libraries can work with specific Jakarta EE products.