Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Death of JavaOne/Consequences for Jakarta EE

I am looping in fellow Java EE Guardian Kito Mann, whose email got accidentally dropped out of the loop. I do agree while the Java EE community generally and the Java EE Guardians specifically could pull this off, in order to achieve objectives effectively we do need active support from both vendors and the Eclipse Foundation (which is why I have started the discussion here first). Indeed, to achieve scale on most virtual platforms, we may need some nominal financial sponsorship. Marketing aid would of course help make things more successful too.