Re: [jakarta.ee-community] Death of JavaOne/Consequences for Jakarta EE

I am 100% behind the idea for a virtual Java EE/Jakarta EE conference. It solves a number of problems as mentioned by David and makes it accessible to everyone while providing a valued library of pro-EE material.

Kind regards

Alex Theedom

Blog: readlearncode.com
BooksJava EE 8: Only What's New and Professional Java EE Design Patterns javaeedesignpatterns.com