IBM workshop that will also highlight Jakarta EE, promo code ($100 off): JAKARTAEEATDEVNEXUS
Best Regards,
Tanja

On 2023-03-08 12:30 p.m., Jorge Alejandro Cajas wrote:
Hello Tanja !

How can I be included on the social media kit ?
I'm a co-speaker of Jose Diaz , and I want to share my first devnexus accepted session hahaha

On Wed, Mar 8, 2023, 10:57 Tanja Obradovic via jakarta.ee-community <jakarta.ee-community@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello All!

here is another request for the community - please help us promote  Jakarta EE track at Devnexus 2023. Collectively we can ensure we have a successful very first Jakarta EE track!!!

Please feel free to use the social kit document .

Many thanks!

Best,

Tanja