Re: [jakarta.ee-community.china] [jakartaee-ambassadors] Jakarta EE 9/10 & Future

Hello All,

Having more presence in China would be amazing. I am encouraging our Jakarta EE working group members to consider having JakartaOne Livestream in Chinese.

If Ambassadors can help with talks in Chinese and promotion, maybe this is a good year to start! I will certainly contact OSChina.net to see if there is any opportunity for there.

Looping in China Jakarta EE community on the thread as well.

Regards,
Tanja