[jakarta.ee-community.china] Istanbul JUG has become a Guest member of Jakarta EE Working Group

Hello All,

I am happy to let you know that Istanbul JUG has joined Jakarta EE Working Group, I have been in contact with Altuğ Bilgin Altıntaş and Huseyin Akdogan, and I will invite them to introduce the Istanbul JUG, their involvement with Jakarta EE community and Jakarta EE projects they will be focusing on.

Join me in welcoming Istanbul JUG!

Best Regards,

Tanja

--

Tanja Obradovic

Jakarta EE Program Manager | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Twitter: @TanjaEclipse