[iot-wg] March 12: IoT & Edge Commercial Adoption Survey Report

On Tuesday, March 12, the Eclipse Foundation is publishing our new IoT & Edge Commercial Adoption Survey Report. The fourth edition of this annual report is based on the results of the 2023 commercial adoption survey, and features a number of interesting findings on the IoT and edge computing landscape.

To help us spread the word, we've prepared a social media kit and a series of promotional images (attached) to share on the social media platform of your choice. Please note that the survey landing page is currently unpublished, and will be live at 7:00am EST on March 12.

Thank you to everyone who shared their expertise for making this report possible!

--

Jacob Harris

Marketing Campaign Manager | Eclipse Foundation

Eclipse Foundation: The Community for Open Collaboration and Innovation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Back to the top