[iot-wg] 2023 Virtual IoT & Edge Days

Hey There!

There are only 2 weeks until the start of Virtual IoT & Edge Days! If you haven't done so already, be sure to register! Please also share this link with anyone you know that may benefit by attending: https://www.crowdcast.io/e/may16&17_iot&edgedays

We've also prepared a social kit to help promote this event. We appreciate your help in driving attendance to what we expect to be a really nice event:

Many thanks,

Clark
--

Clark Roundy

Director, Product Marketing | Eclipse Foundation

+1.801.750.9144 | eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

https://meetings.hubspot.com/clark-roundy

Back to the top