[iot-wg] [Recording] Eclipse IoT Community meeting — April 26, 2022

Hi everyone.

The recording of our April 26, 2022, meeting is available here:

Please make sure you participate in our community survey. We cannot improve the Eclipse IoT experience without your help! Community Survey

Also, please participate in and promote the 2022 IoT and Edge Developer and Adoption Survey

Here are the slides for the presentation I gave: Towards Plug-and-Play IIoT with MQTT and Sparkplug

Finally, the EclipseCon 2022 CFP is open! Do not forget to submit your abstracts!

Our next meeting will be on May 24, 2022. Please add any points you would like to cover to the permanent agenda

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @BlueberryCoder