[iot-wg] EclipseCon 2021 - IoT and Edge Community Day presentations

Hi everyone.

I hope this email finds you well and that you had a great EclipseCon.

Our Community Day session has been a great success, with over 40 people joining at one point or another. Privacy regulations prevented us from recording the session, but you will find a copy of several presentations in this Google Drive folder

Thank you to our presenters!

Best Regards,

Frédéric DESBIENS

Program Manager — IoT and Edge Computing | Eclipse Foundation

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Register for our virtual event: EclipseCon 2021 - October 25-28, 2021

Back to the top