[iot-wg] 2021 IoT & Edge Developer Survey- Aug 26,2021

Greetings To All IoT Working Group Members,

Hope you had all great opportunity to enjoy summer vacations,

As you all know, IoT & Edge Developer Suvey  is set to launch on Aug 26, 2021. This is another critical survey and one of the most important deliverables for the working group for this year.

I’m putting at your disposal the survey launch social kit . I highly recommend utilizing it to promote collecting responses for the 2021 IoT & Edge Developer Survey via your companies social media channels.

Like always, I’m counting on your support to extend survey participation in your respective organizations and social media channels after Aug 26.

You can find the survey link here

I wanted also to take this opportunity to thank every one who participated in building this exciting survey, and look forward to another round of success!

Hassan Jaber

Product Marketing Manager, IoT & Edge computing | Eclipse Foundation

eclipse.org | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube