|[iot-wg] [3 DAYS - SECOND SUBMISSION]: 2nd Joint Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec 2021) - for papers rejected from ACM CCS 2021 [FIRM DEADLINE: JULY 30th, 2021]|
C a l l F o r P a p e r s 2nd Joint Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy (CPSIoTSec 2021)**** SECOND SUBMISSION DEADLINE APPLICABLE ONLY TO PAPERS REJECTED FROM ACM CCS 2021 ***** **** FIRM DEADLINE: JULY 30th, 2021 *****
Seoul, South Korea, November 15 (Monday), 2021 URL: https://cpsiotsec.github.ioco-located with the ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (ACM CCS 2021)
=================== CONFERENCE OUTLINE: ===================The Joint Workshop on CPS&IoT Security and Privacy invites academia, industry, and governmental entities to submit:
- Original research papers on the security and privacy of CPS&IoT- Systematization of Knowledge (SoK) papers on the security and privacy of CPS&IoT - Demos (hands-on or videos) of testbeds/experiences of CPS&IoT security and privacy research
We seek submissions from multiple interdisciplinary backgrounds tackling security and privacy issues in CPS&IoT,
including but not limited to: - Mathematical foundations for secure CPS/IoT - Control-theoretic approaches - High assurance security architectures - Security and resilience metrics - Metrics and risk assessment approaches - Identity and access management - Privacy and trust - Network security - Game theory applied to CPS/IoT security - Human factors, humans in the loop, and usable security- Understanding dependencies among security, reliability and safety in CPS/IoT
- Economics of security and privacy - Intrusion and anomaly detection - Model-based security systems engineering - Sensor and actuator attacks - CPS/IoT malware analysis - CPS/IoT firmware analysis - Hardware-assisted CPS/IoT securityAlso of interest will be papers that can point the research community to new research directions, and those that can set research agendas and priorities in CPS/IoT security and privacy. There will be a best paper award.
================= PAPER SUBMISSION: =================Submissions include long papers (12 pages), short papers (6 pages), and abstracts (1 page):
- Long papers include a) Original research on a CPS/IoT security and privacy topic, b) Systematization of Knowledge of CPS/IoT security and privacy; - Short papers include original work-in-progress research on a CPS/IoT security and privacy topic; and - 1-page abstracts include demos/interesting findings/insights on CPS/IoT security and privacy, which will be accompanied by a hands-on demo during the workshop.
Submitted papers must include appendices and references (except for SoK papers where references are excluded).
Submissions must use the ACM SIG Proceedings Templates (see https://www.acm.org/publications/proceedings-template, with a simpler version here: https://github.com/acmccs/format). Only PDF files will be accepted.
Accepted papers will be published by the ACM Press and/or the ACM Digital Library. Submissions must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings. Each accepted paper must be presented by a registered author. Submissions not meeting these guidelines risk immediate rejection.
For questions about these policies, please contact the chairs.NEW FOR 2021: The workshop will feature a second paper submission deadline for papers that have been submitted but not accepted to the main conference. The deadline will be 10 days after the paper notification is out. Authors are not required to upload CCS reviews; verification of CCS submission status will be done
by informing the program chairs of the paper ID of the CCS submission. Paper submission site: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cpsiotsec2021 ================ IMPORTANT DATES: ================- **FIRM** Submission deadline: ***July 13, 2021*** (23:59 Anywhere on Earth). - **FIRM** Submission deadline applicable only to papers rejected from ACM CCS 2021: ***July 30, 2021*** (23:59 Anywhere on Earth).
- Notification of acceptance/rejection (tentative): August 13, 2021.- Deadline for submission of camera-ready papers (hard deadline): September 6, 2021
========================= Program Committee Chairs: ========================= - Cristina Alcaraz, University of Malaga, Spain – Michail Maniatakos, New York University Abu Dhabi, UAE ================== Program Committee: ================== - Magnus Almgren, Chalmers University, Sweden – Rakesh Bobba, Oregon State University, USA - Gedare Bloom, University of Colorado Colorado Springs, USA – Alvaro Cardenas, UC Santa Cruz, USA – Mauro Conti, University of Padua, Italy – Yongkai Fan, Communication University of China, China – Vasileios Gkioulos, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway – Dawu Gu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China – Le Guan, University of Georgia, USA – Gerhard Hancke, City University of Hong Kong – Monowar Hasan, Wichita State University, USA – Sokratis Katsikas, Open University of Cyprus, Cyprus – Charalambos Konstantinou, Florida State University, USA – Marina Krotofil, Honeywell Industrial Cyber Security Lab, USA – Peng Liu, Pennsylvania State University, USA – Xiaofeng Lu, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications, China – Emil Lupu, Imperial College, UK – Weizhi Meng, Technical Universtiy of Denmark, Denmark - Sibin Mohan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USA – Awais Rashid, University of Bristol, UK – George Stergiopoulos, University of the Aegean, Greece – Habeeb Olufowobi, Howard University, USA – Gang Tan, Pennsylvania State University, USA– Nils Ole Tippenhauer, CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security, Germany
– Nektarios Georgios Tsoutsos, University of Delaware, USA – Claire Vishik, Intel, USA – Avishai Wool, Tel Aviv University, Israel – Min Yang, Fudan Fudan University – Stefano Zanero, Politecnico di Milano, Italy China– Yuqing Zhang, University of CAS–Jianying Zhou, Singapore University of Technology and Design, Singapore
– Saman Zonouz, Rutgers University, USA =================== Steering Committee: =================== - Rakesh Bobba, Oregon State University – Alvaro Cardenas, University of California, Santa Cruz– Peng Liu, Penn State University–Sibin Mohan, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
– Awais Rashid, University of Bristol – Gang Tan, Penn State University – Nils Ole Tippenhauer, CISPA–Roshan Thomas, MITRE – Yuqing Zhang, University of CAS ================ Publicity Chair: ================ - Sergio Gonzalez, University of Malaga, Spain ========== Web Chair: ========== - Monowar Hasan, Wichita State University, USA
Back to the top